The Secret To Jumpstart Savings
Savings is an integral part of life, whether you are young or old. Irvin shares personal stories about saving silver coins as a young boy which helped him understand that money is merely a tool. It has no emotion with it and you need to use it effectively. He also shares saving for his first car and his first condo and why starting when your young is critically important.
How To Negotiate To Get More Bang For Your Buck
When you go to buy something do you just show up at a store and buy whatever you want? If you do you could save big bucks by listening to this episode. In this episode Irvin shares helpful strategies on how you can be a better researcher and negotiator with every major purchase decision.
A Look Inside The Life Of Irvin With Guest Dan Sullivan
Clients want more than wealth formation, asset allocation and other technical needs. What they really want is someone who will listen and understand where they are coming from. They want someone to help them reposition the changes in life as effectively as possible. Together Irvin Schorsch and Dan Sullivan talk about the coaches perspective to Reinventing Rich.
- What gave Irvin confidence to go out on his own. – 5:48
- How Irvin can be of good use to his clients. – 7:53
- What holds people back from taking action. – 16:21
- One of the most prominent values his clients possess. – 19:04
- Where the idea of Reinvent Rich came from. – 25:02
- What Irvin wants to do in Stage 2 of his career. – 30:21
- How to handle the retirement conversation. – 37:01
- Why Irvin has assembled a network of advisors in his life and for his clients – 49:15
- The difference between old rich and new rich. – 51:41
Why Money Is NOT Your Most Valuable Asset
When it comes to the psychology of wealth, money is not your most valuable asset. People work so hard to get more and more money, but what they really want is enough time to pursue their passions. Find out what your most valuable asset is in this impactful episode.